Hair Smoothening Price In India – Are you unhappy with your curly hair? If your answer is yes then hair smoothening is the right option for you. This is a hair treatment that adds shine and straightens your hair without damaging them. We can understand, every time you don’t go for a hair treatment then this is the right option for you. But before this treatment, many people want to know the Hair Smoothening Price In India, so in this blog, we give you the complete information related to this treatment.
If you have rough, wavy, and curly hair and finding the right way to keep your hair looking smooth, super straight, and healthy, then this is an excellent option. This treatment takes at least 5-6 hours and it also depends upon the length and type of the hair. When it comes to hair, choose a reputed salon is very important that uses high-quality products and gives you satisfactory results. No doubt, India has lots of salons available that provide various types of services but picking a trustable and reputed salon is not easy for anyone. So, which is why decided, we give you a well-known name that provides you with every type of service at the best prices. Book your appointment now, for more information give us a call at 01724664649 to book an appointment, or for any other query write us an email at info@naomisHEADMASTERS.com.
What are the Perks of Hair Smoothening?
The following are perks that are given below:
- This makes the hair look naturally straight and smooth.
- This adds strength to dull, lifeless, and sluggish hair.
- It lowers hair breakage and loss.
- This saves time and you don’t need to use straighteners daily.
- This treatment adds shine and luster to the locks. Also, making them manageable.
- Give impressive results for every hair type.
Procedure For Hair Smoothening
- The salon that you choose firstly shampoos your hair and dries them.
- Then a formaldehyde solution is used to treat the hair.
- Blow-dry, then straighten with a flat iron.
- To seal the ironing result, use any other 15-20 minute cream.
- After that, wash your hair and blow it out and finish.
How much cost for Hair Smoothening in India?
Hair smoothening has lots of benefits and makes the hair look naturally soft, removes frizz, gives shine, as well as adds strength to lifeless or limp hair. Also, this does not change the hair structure this delivers the protein and makes them straight and tangled. Furthermore, this is a little bit expensive system. Keep in mind, the actual cost of this treatment depends on the hair length and volume, and the parlor that you selected. But on average, its cost starts from Rs. 3000 to 10,000 INR. The price of smoothening might be different just because of different locations.
What will be done after the smoothing treatment?
- Firstly, you should not wash your hair for a minimum of three days.
- Secondly, you should not tuck pins as well as don’t bind your hair in any way.
- You don’t use hair oil for the smoothing operation for more than 15 days.
- Also, do not use warm water to wash your hair because it dehydrates the tresses.
- Apply serum on your hair to protect them from dirt, sun, and dust.
- Hold your hair while awake.
What Makes Naomi’s HEADMASTERS Different?
Naomi’s HEADMASTERS is a well-respected salon offering various kinds of services in all parts of India. We are very professional and have a highly knowledgeable team that also has years of experience in this field. Also, we use top-notch quality products that never damage your hair and give you outstanding results. Smoothening is the best option for beauty seekers who want straighter, sleeker, as well as shinier hair without having to sit in a salon chair for hours. If you are looking for the best hair treatment salon then no need to look further give us a call now and book your appointment.
Name – Naomi’s HEADMASTERS
Address – SCO 387 First Floor, Sector 8 Panchkula, Haryana. Pincode – 134109
Ph no. – 0172 4664649
Email id – info@naomisHEADMASTERS.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question 1. Is hair smoothening good for hair?
Answer. Yes, Hair smoothening is the better option as compared to permanent hair straightening. Also, this makes the hair manageable, and naturally soft, adds shine, and provides nourishment.
Question 2. Which salon provides the Best Hair Smoothening Services in India?
Answer. Naomi’s HEADMASTERS provides the Best Hair Smoothening Services in India.
Question 3. Is Hair Smoothing has any side effects?
Answer. The following are the side effects of hair smoothing:
- Chronic hair fall
- Dizziness, teary eyes, and skin rashes
- Damage to the natural hair texture
- Extreme dryness
- Split ends
- Hair Thinning and Discoloration
- Health Hazards